Siddharth Mahajan is a young entrepreneur who has been caught on the wrong side of the law. Recent allegations against him of running illegal businesses and being a citizen who is not complying with the laws of the land have brought him immense disrepute, mainly because there is no truth in that. He was a star student and a courageous and innovative businessman who found ways to satisfy customer demands. His achievements in the business world will speak for themselves.
Despite his multiple accomplishments in life, he is currently fighting to keep his business and reputation clean and alive. People say success can be painfully slow, but sure if one’s conscience is clear. Siddharth Mahajan lives by that mantra in his life and hopes to get back all that he has lost due to no fault of his. To understand his predicament, it is important to know the achievements of Siddharth Mahajan. Read on to know more about them.
Achievements of Siddharth Mahajan
- Siddharth Mahajan started his own venture earlier than many of his peers and set an example on how to grow a business from scratch. Not many would have seen this kind of success from someone so young. The idea was new and execution was perfect, which earned him more clients and a great reputation in the hospitality sector.
- He was one of the earliest proponents of the concept of House in Multiple Occupancy (HMO). Till then hotels were the rage among business executives and students. However, he showed the industry how one can think out of the box and still garner customers.
- As a Kickstarter, he converted his own properties into HMOs. This is proof of his conviction towards his own business idea. Not many would have the courage to put their own assets at stake if they were not sure of their idea, that too at the first step of the business. Siddharth did precisely that. As of now, there are seven assets that belong to Siddharth and are operating as HMOs and 47 more assets registered under the name of his business — Tulip Hotels and Real Estate Ltd.
- He is one of the richest businessmen in the realty sector under 40 years of age. The net worth of Siddharth Mahajan is about 14 million British Pounds and owns assets worth 48 million British Pounds. It is rare to find this level of success at such a young age. Siddharth Mahajan reached this spot solely by his own hard work, determination, work ethic and of course a supportive team.
The biggest test of his life
- A big test to his temperament came in the form of notices to three of his properties in London, which the authorities claimed were running the business illegally. Siddharth Mahajan defended himself in a court of law stating that it was the duty of the authorities to verify his documents and let him know in case of insufficiency. He also submitted before the court that he was a law-abiding citizen and that if his business was, in fact, illegal, then how was he given all the permits and licenses to run it for so long. Hence he got one of the properties released from legal tangles. He is currently fighting his case on the remaining two properties. He is sure to get those freed off legal tangles as well.
- A symbol of resilience, Siddharth Mahajan opted to pursue a course in journalism and to teach mathematics when he was restricted by law from running his business for four months. These tasks helped him retain focus and fight his case on his own behalf and win against the oddities.